Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of available datatypes with each type representing a unique set of attributes to describe a value in terms of storage and display characteristics that are hereditary to an assigned property.
- "Booleano" is a basic datatype to describe a true/false value.
- "Data" is a basic datatype to represent points in time in a unified format.
- "Testo" is a basic datatype to describe strings of arbitrary length.
- "Annotazione URI" is a variant of the URL datatype and is mostly used for a owl:AnnotationProperty export declaration.
- "Code" is a variant of the Text datatype to be used for technical texts of arbitrary length, such as source code listings.
- "Coordinate geografiche" is a datatype that describes geographic locations and requires the "Maps" extension to provide an extended functionality.
- "External identifier" is a variant of the Text datatype to describe external resources (URI based) and requires assigned properties to declare an External formatter URI.
- "Keyword" is a variant of the Text datatype that has a restricted character length with a normalized content representation.
- "Quantity" is a datatype to describe quantities with a numeric representation and a unit of measurement.
- "Monolingual text" is a container datatype that associates a text value with a specific language code.
- "Record" is a container datatype that specifies a list of typed properties in a fixed order.
- "Reference" is a container type that allows to record additional information (e.g. provenance data) about a value assignment.
- "Email" is a special datatype to represent an email.
- "Telephone number" is a special datatype to describe international telephone numbers according to RFC 3966.
- "Temperatura" is a special numeric datatype to represent a temperature.